|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
Use it in close range maps, primarily Nuclear City. The unstated area damage (especially the Up2 version) will kill groups of players. You will be able to use this from mid-long and long range if you can hold it steady and can time your shots if the player is moving. When in close range, aim for the chest or waist of the player. If in a group of players, aim for the middle player.
- Use it in close to mid range to get a few kills.
- Because of the unstated area damage, it is very hard to avoid at a close range. Plus, because it is unstated, it doesn't damage the user. However, with a shotgun (i.e. the Heavy Shotgun, "Predator", or the Steam Power Up2) and/or melee weapon (especially the Fire Demon or Katana) you can take the user by surprise.
- Due to it's rather slow mobility (105) and non-instant bullets, a kill is very likely.
- If you don't have a good melee weapon, snipe the user with a Sniper weapon, primarily with a 4x or 10x scope (i.e. the Guerrilla Rifle, Impulse Sniper Rifle, or Elephant Hunter).
Have a Sniper equipped.
- It shoots just like the Electro Blast Rifle, but it has a bullet travel time.
- It has area damage, but in the Armory it doesn't say that it has area damage. This was fixed in the 10.0.7 update.
- As of the 11.0.0 update, it looks like a Prototype that fires not only lasers, but the Tesla Cannon's projectiles on other players' screens. This is similar to other removed weapons.A similar glitch happens with the sniper Neutralizer
- For those who know the original video game Blood, this weapon and napalm are in it.