|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It has good damage, good rate of fire, good capacity, and an average mobility. Use it in close range maps, primarily Silent School or Pool Party. The area damage will kill a group of enemies. You will be able to use this from short, to medium range if you can manage to hit the player directly or near them. When in close range, aim for the chest, waist, or feet of the enemy. If you are in a group of enemies, aim for the floor to damage as many enemies as you can.
- Use it in close range to medium range.
- Pick off its users from long range.
- Because this weapon's area damage has a large AoE (Area of Effect), it is very hard to avoid at a close range. However, with a shotgun (i.e. the Heavy Shotgun Up2, Predator Up2 or the Steam Power Up2) or melee weapon (especially the Fire Demon Up2 or Katana Up1) you can take the user by surprise.
- Due to the average mobility of 110 and non-instant bullets, a kill is very likely. If you have a melee weapon with Los efficiency, kill the user with a sniper primarily with a 4x or 10x scope (i.e. the Anti-Hero Rifld Up2, Impulse Sniper Rifle Up2, or Elephant Hunter Up1).
None (Final upgrade)
Have a long ranged weapon.
- It shoots just like the Electro Blast Rifle, but it has a bullet travel time.
- It used to not list the "Area Damage" attribute in the Armory, that was changed in the 10.0.4 update
- Luckily at level 27, you can buy the Up1 version because it's in coins and if you can instantly buy the Up2 version, it'll cost gems.
- In the 10.0.4 update, the mobility was increased from 100 to 110.
- It was removed in the 10.5.0 update and replaced with the Spark Shark.
- Up until the 11.1.0 update, the weapon was disguised as a fast-firing Prototype that would fire both purple lasers and electric bolts, with only the electric bolts doing damage.
- Since the 11.1.0 update, from third person, this weapon looks like fast firing Electro Blast Rifle with a bullet travel time.
- Despite it being removed and the stats in the Armory remaining unchanged, it seems that it has received a small damage buff in the 11.2.4 update.
- It was brought back in the 12.1.0 update.
- Its firing and reloading sound was changed.