|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It looks very similar to the demon from the Demon Stone. However, it does have a ranged attack. It has 2 white horns, 2 white eyes, 2 black eyebrows, a pair of black and gold pants, 2 black and gold gloves and the overall demon is red.
It will fly towards the player, then it will shoot area-damage fireballs from its right hand. Four Warlocks that can be killed will follow The Devil.
- It replaced the Demon Boss as the boss of Hell Castle.
- There are usually 4 warlocks with the boss.
- It used to be the fastest Boss in the game until it was patched.
- It is one of only four Bosses which can summon other monsters, the others being Dark Eyed Alien (removed), Demon Boss (removed), and Rider.
- The boss looks very similar to what the player becomes after the use of the Demon Stone.
- The Devil has a ranged attack, while the gadget, Demon Stone, attacks in very limited ranges.
- If you kill The Devil, all 4 warlocks will die instantly.
- (If you have it) Use homing weapons on this boss to conserve ammo and not worry about missing shots.
- If you get shredded by the rapid projectile fire, consider using the Barrier Rifle, as it is extremely effective at deleting projectiles if aimed properly.
- Spamming multiple high damage weapons at the creature sucha s the Anti-Hero Rifle or the Exterminator is extremely effective in reducing it's health.
- Simply keep moving away and attack from a distance for a safe fight.
- Simply use a weapon of your choice and whatever feels comfortable for you. The only thing you need to do when dealing with these monsters is to keep moving and reacting fast.