|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Thunder Spell is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 10.4.0 update. It is the first form of the Thunder Spell.
This weapon is a purple spell book with two pages with a lightning bolt on one page and a figure with a purple sort of affect on the next page.
This weapon has normal damage, average rate of fire, average capacity and normal mobility.
- Use this weapon in medium to short range battles.
- Even though this weapon has area damage, you can still get head shots. Use that advantage to maximize damage.
- Don't be fooled, do not use this in long range, as this is a "sniper" without a scope.
- Try to attack the users of this weapon with an automatic weapon since it has a low fire rate.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- This, its upgrade, the Hunger Bow, Crossbow, Crossbow Up1, and the Crossbow Up2 all are Sniper weapons without a scope.
- This weapon used to be available to use in Sniper Forts, but players complained, so the Pixel Gun Company removed it from that map.