|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It looks like a simple purple book containing words, an electric symbol and an outline of a player, indicating its use.
It has high damage, medium rate of fire, low capacity and decent mobility.
- Use this in close to medium range because even if this is categorized as a sniper, it is not scoped.
- Keep your aim as accurate as possible to save ammo because this has 1 shot, and 11 in reserve, so 12 in total.
- Go against lower armored or weakened players for easier kills.
- Dodge left and right while jumping and damaging your target at the same time.
- Higher grounds help you bombard targets from above.
- Dodge left and right while jumping and damaging your opponent at the same time.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- This, the Frost Beam Spell, the Fireball Spell, the Love Spell, and the Bee Swarm Spell are the only weapons indicating spells that are held in the left hand and the sorcery on the right.
- Excluding certain bows, this is the only sniper that isn't scoped.
- This weapon shoots faster than the Prototype Up2, despite both weapons having a fire rate of 69