|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Thunderer is a Backup weapon introduced in the 12.5.0 update.
It is a railgun that resembles a revolver. It has a burgundy handle with a burgundy bottom. The base is dark gray and orange, the ammo pack is orange, the 2x scope is burgundy with a red crosshair (it is not red, but white when aiming down the sights), and the tip at the end is red-orange. It also has the wall break effect. It is a re-skinned version on the Exterminator.
It has deadly damage, a good rate of fire, a small capacity, and a below-average weight.
- Use the scope to aim for the head. It's best to use in mid-range combat and for ambushes due to its low firing rate.
- The wallbreak can be utilized to kill players who try to break for cover.
- Run around the player in close range and attack with an area damage dealing weapon.
- Due to the slow firing rate, use a high-speed weapon such as the Dual Machine Guns to shoot its user.
- Use an explosive weapon to knock them back and mess their aim.
- Use a high fire rate weapon to kill users while they are reloading such as the Hellraiser.
Equip a Heavy weapon, in case of complicated duels. Also, equip a highly mobile weapon.
- It uses the exact same model and acts similarly to the Exterminator, with a difference in color scheme, laser and firing sound.
- In the 13.5.0 update, this weapon received a combat level of 13 and could be upgraded twice into a combat level of 15. It was then buffed that it could 1 shot body shot a max-armoured player, unlike previous updates where it could not.