|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
- For the enemy, see Tiger (Enemy).
The Tiger is a Melee weapon introduced in the 10.1.0 update.
It has a silver handle with a chain attached to the tiger's head.
The Tiger Up1 has good lethality, fast attack speed and good mobility for levels between 17 and 26.
- Try to stay in melee range for best results.
- Use this at the more casual maps.
- Try moving around the player while killing him/her, making that user confused of your direction.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Go for weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- Keep a good distance from the user.
- Move backward and kill the user with a weapon.
- Try moving left and right and slightly backward while shooting the user.
Have a non-melee ranged and lethal weapon.
- This weapon's attack speed is the fastest, which is of 95 attack speed.