|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun World. It isn't in Pixel Gun 3D!|
The Tiger Claws look like a flintlock pistol with three orange barrels. There is a small tiger head on the top of the gun.
The Tiger Claws is a very strong weapon, except if used in medium to long range.
- If you run out of primary ammo and the opponent is almost dead, equip Tiger Claws.
- Use the high mobility to strafe around the player while you deliver the finishing blow.
- The Tiger Claws has pretty low range, so if you run a good distance away, it can't hurt you.
A tiger shooting bullets out of it's mouth. It's Kung-Fu themed.
Use the Tiger Claws on an enclosed map, so the enemy can't run from you.
Equip a long ranged weapon with you.
- It is one of the few animal themed items in PGW.
- This weapon is most likely inspired by the "Duck foot" pistols from the French revolution back then in 19th century.