|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Toy Bomber Up2 is a colorful weapon. It's overall purple, with a light green handle and yellow details. It shoots red balls, which are stored in a yellow skull located under the barrel.
This weapon shoots highly explosive and damaging red balls, which explode when they impact with an enemy or after a few seconds if untouched.
- Attack enemies when they are in tight areas.
- Shooting from above is recommended, due to the looping shots of this weapon.
- This gun is best in killing mobs in Co-op Survival since it can nearly one shot-kill every single mob in this mode. It is the best weapon if there are hordes of enemies.
- You can also use the projectiles from the Toy Bomber to scout your way by firing some and charging up the weapon. If the enemy comes to that way, these projectiles will explode, dealing a massive amount of damage to target's health.
- Since this gun's projectile bounces for a few seconds until it explodes, you can use this to indirectly kill enemies.
- As its projectiles are hard to see, use this advantage to directly hit enemies and produce traps.
- When the user approaches, escape and try to avoid the red balls. It is quite hard to do so as the explosions knock you back.
- Attack the user whilst they are reloading.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
Golden Toy Bomber:
|The purple and the green details and the bolt turns golden and shiny.||110
or obtained from the Lucky Chest.
Have a longer ranged weapon and a shotgun or a powerful melee in closer ranged maps.
- This weapon is based on Junkrat's "Frag Launcher" from Overwatch.
- In the 11.3.0 update, the weapon's efficiency has been nerfed, from 24 to 23.
- For a while, the armory stats claimed this weapon has an 8 capacity despite actually having a 10 capacity, later fixed in the 11.2.4 update.