|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun World.|
|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World map. If you are looking for the same map in Pixel Gun 3D, see Toy Factory (PG3D).
Toy Factory is a Multiplayer Map added in the 3.2.0 update.
This map is a large indoor space. There's a big room in the center of the map full of presents and toys on the floor. A high Christmas tree has been put in the middle of the map. From that room it's possible to access to two identical smaller rooms, which are situated on the sides of the main room. From here you can get to the balcony. Two conveyor lines can be seen in both the left and right of the map, which contains a press and 4 sets of rotating saw blades, in which will kill any players if touched.
- Take out players using Sniper weapons.
- Deploy Turrets and throw Frag Grenades at the spawn of the other team.
- Be careful that the corridors to the other side of the map are dangerous if you do not retreat or go quickly. Not being careful will result in death, as it is pretty easy to die against these hazards.
- The map is based off of Santa's Workshop in the North Pole.
- The toys and the paintings are objects from the game and can be seen in other maps:
- The white unicorn can be seen in Heaven.
- The UH-60 Blackhawk helicopter can be seen in Warehouse Assault, which is a Pixel Gun 3D map.
- The M1 Abrams tank can be seen in multiple maps such as Area 52.
- The Giant Teddy Bear is a gear exclusive to Sandbox mode in Pixel Gun 3D.
- The train cars can be seen in Train Depot, which is a Pixel Gun 3D map.
- The different type of cars can be seen in multiple levels in Pixel Gun 3D.
- The yellow dump truck can be seen in the Bridge in Pixel Gun 3D.