|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Trapper is a Special weapon added in the 10.4.0 update. It is the first form of the Trapper.
The weapon overall has a very bulky design. It consists of a yellow body, a blue pressure tank, a black handle and fires bear trap-like projectiles. The projectiles represent the smile traps the Joker throws, with two red eyes above the "mouth".
It has great efficiency, average mobility, and average fire rate.
- Use its special ability which slows a target down to increase your team's damage output or for yourself.
- Aim for the head, as this weapon can instantly kill golden armor users and below.
- Most weapons have problems due to the weapon blocking projectiles.
- Avoid being too close to walls, the traps will hit it and decreases effectiveness.
- Claustrophobic (tight) spaces may help you easily kill your target(s).
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Strafe a lot, as this weapon's projectiles are slow enough to be noticed.
- This weapon's projectiles block bullets infinitely, meaning it is impossible to kill or harm the user unless you ambush them from behind or use a weapon that has the wallbreak effect such as the Prototype.
Carry around a high-mobility weapon to easily chase targets and avoid snipers. Strafe often.
- It does not do as much damage as the Laser Bouncer, even if it is also 16 lethality.
- Its damage was nerfed in the 11.0.0 update.