|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
This weapon has a very bulky design and mostly orange and dark grey. It shoots a lethal object which resembles a bear trap.
It has very high damage, average rate of fire, decent capacity, and moderate mobility.
- The Trapper Up1 is a really efficient weapon because of its high damage. It's recommended to use it in close and medium-ranged combat due to the slow travel time of the trap.
- Don't use this weapon in small spaces and near walls. The trap may break on before hitting the enemy. The same thing happens when the holder activates the trap near the wall.
- It's best suitable for hallways or corridors like in Silent School or Pool Party. However, be mindful and be aware of your opponent's weapons, if the opponent has a weapon such as the Laser Bouncer or the Toy Bomber, try to avoid getting too close to them.
- Pickoff its users with an explosive weapon while avoiding any traps.
- It has traced projectiles, where it indicates the user's position.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges that can't defend themselves easily due to the travel time of the trap.
- It can effectively block almost any projectile in the game. Use a wall-break weapon to kill the user.
- Sneaking up on the enemy can kill them easily.
- Try to avoid going to maps like in Silent School, or other maps, most of it having hallways, corridors or other tight-on-width rooms because you will stand almost no chances on surviving against this weapon in these type of areas.
- Practice extremely radical, unpredictable movements with a fast weapon. It usually confuses the user and he/she tends to fire randomly. Take an advantage of this and kill the user at the same time.
- It is the only weapon in the game that shoots bear traps.
- It was buffed in the 10.6.1 update.
- Yet, it's damage was severely nerfed in the 11.1.0 update, requiring two headshots for a max armored player to die.