|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Turbo Pistols are a Backup weapon introduced in the 10.4.1 update.
This weapon has blue "Turbo-boost" symbols on the side, along with an orange barrel, white sights, a dark-gray handle, and an orange Magazine.
This weapon has high mobility, good damage, it has a decent sized magazine, so you can afford to miss a few shots. Always try to aim for the head, but also keep in mind that they also have low accuracy.
- This weapon has high mobility and is accurate at close range, so running and jumping around slower enemies should cause them to miss and allow you to attack while they are reloading.
- Use this weapon to quickly damage heavily armored enemies at close range so they can be finished off with a melee weapon.
- Due to this weapon's high mobility, when paired with the Ninja Tabi or the Berserker Boots, it can be used to reach high areas in the game while holding a normal weapon and not a melee weapon.
- This weapon has a small clip, so stay under cover and wait until the player is reloading and attack with a fast shooting gun to finish them off.
- Use a long-range sniper rifle, like the Prototype, as the Turbo Pistols are inaccurate at long range.
- Have an accurate, long-range weapon at the ready to attack players out of the range of this weapon.
- Have a fast-firing primary weapon to finish off enemies when these weapons run out of ammo.
- The blue "Turbo Arrows" are often seen in racing games to show areas where players can get a quick speed boost.
- These weapons seem to be mirrored as the ammo clip is ejected on the same side.
- They cost 85, one of the lowest gem cost for weapons.
- This is based on Tracer's Pistols, a pair of rapid-fire pulse pistols from the popular FPS game Overwatch.