|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D content. If you want to see the same content in Pixel Gun World, see Turret (PGW).
The Turret is a Tools gadget added in the 9.0.0 update.
The target is mostly a green turret with a red light on top of it. It can rotate around to shoot any enemies nearby. There is a black thing that holds up the top of the turret. On the top has the place where it shoots with 4 small grey squares. For the second layer, there is some type of mechanical metal that is holding up the flat square layer in the middle. On top of the flat square layer has a metallic ring touching the black things. On the bottom, There is a huge green cube that holds up the turret. There is sliver bar around the green cube. There is a silver antenna on the top along with the red light if you look closely.
When used an outline of the Turret appears in front of the player and their weapon is unequipped. When the player presses the "deploy" button, the Turret is instantly built and ready to fire. The Turret is very powerful, with a maximum 15 damage and 90 health.
- A turret can be placed in a central area where players commonly or must traverse, this can easily mow down large amounts of enemies.
- If placed near player spawns the turret can easily earn many points by killing them quickly as soon as they spawn.
- When a Turret kills a player or monster, it will count as a kill for the player, or as points in Co-op Survival.
- If an enemy player shoots at the Turret or gets within its range, the Turret will start to fire a spray of bullets at that player. So try keeping out of its range.
- Consistent damage can destroy the Turret, counting as a kill. So, try destroying the Turret with highly efficient weapons.
- Throw Ninja Shurikens at the Turret, since they can deal massive damage, even at Turrets.
- Activate the Stealth Bracelet. Turrets won't be able to see you upon activation, so you have a chance on taking down Turrets in ease.
- The Turret's sound is exactly the same as the old sound of the Automatic Peacemaker.
- It has to pause every so often, presumably to cooldown or reload.
- The turret's style of placement could be a reference to Team Fortress 2. The white outline is similar in style to an engineer placing a fortification, the turret is placed directly in front of the player, and all weapons are unequipped when placing.
- In modes such as Team Fight or Deathmatch, a turret that has been destroyed by you or the opposite team will count as its own kill.
- Therefore, it isn't ideal to use in modes such as those, considering how quickly it can be destroyed by enemy players.
- The turret is automatically upgraded at certain levels. So, if you were level 24 when you updated to 9.0.4, you would already have the last upgrade for each gear item.
- The turret's place screen is very similar to the turret placing in Call of Duty: Black Ops II, where they pick a place their turret will sit. However, the Black Ops II turret its gold, while the pixel turret is white.
- In one update, the turret or other gear cannot be placed in Knife Party anymore (except grenades). This is possibly due to make it fair for both teams.
- For some reason, in Co-op Survival, whenever a player places a turret, you can destroy it without facing retaliation.
- It is possible for a player to get killed by his/her own turret. This happens if the player runs in front of the turret while it is firing at an enemy.
- Like the other types of gear, you use to start out with 4 to test. However, it became a pick-up on maps along with other equipment due to the game balance on the 10.2.0 update. All players who bought these here reimbursed for their expenses.
- However, in the 11.1.0 update, this now became a tool in the Gadgets section.
- In the Armory, when the player metamorphosed into a Turret, that Turret looks more dusty cosmetically.