|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Ultra Beam is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 15.6.0 update. It can obtained once reaching Pro League.
The weapon has a neon or future type look to it with a long black/gray scope with a little red glass and a big circle near the end of the gun
- Use it like a beefed up Prototype or a weakened Prototype S, every shot must count even when maxed out, as it has less ammo than both of them.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Like most similar weapons, the wall break is not that powerful. It should be only utilized if the enemy is taking cover behind a medium object, such as behind a ram’s wheel.
- Use the scope when engaging users at farther distances.
- When caught in a sniper duel, take time to aim while strafing to avoid getting hit.
- Strafe as much as possible to waste their ammo.
- Avoid being out in the open when there is a sniper present.
- 0xbadcode is a great counter, paired with shadow spell, multitaskers or impulse rifle, it can be proven very difficult to counter.
- A close range shotgun user or a scoped masterpiece musket (at long range) can be a good choice if you lack instant travel weapons for your backup or special.
Have a backup Primary or Heavy weapon to finish players off or act as an emergency weapons when players get too close.
- In the update log, it was referred as the "most powerful weapon". However, it performs similarly to other weapons in its class.
- It can only be obtainable once the player has entered the Pro League.