|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun World. It isn't in Pixel Gun 3D!|
The Umbrella Shotgun is a weapon exclusively introduced into Pixel Gun World in the Superheroes Update.
It is basically a black and white umbrella with a golden handle and that handle introduces black and gray details as well.
The Umbrella Shotgun has good damage, very good rate of fire despite it being 60, it is actually a faster fire rate, a low capacity and great mobility.
- Trigger the Umbrella Shotgun in the head once landing to a player to maximise damage.
- Use this against weakened players for ameliorated ammunition conversing and quicker kill registering.
- Kill players while strafing.
- Since it reloads too often, reload at a spot where not many people can reach at a certain time.
- Use this is close to medium range since this is a shotgun.
- Since this runs out of ammo so fast, it is best not to spray and pray whilest using this gun.
- Do not use this weapon too often, due to its loud sound effects, people will target you.
- Pick off its users in long range.
- Blast in the ground with an effective Heavy weapon when its user(s) are on the ground.
Have a long ranged weapon in case if encountering long range enemies.
- It reloads by opening and closing it.
- It is the only shotgun in PGW and PG3D that has a mobility of 130.
- This and 9 other weapons are included in the Superhero Weapons Event.
- It actually has a much faster fire rate then 60.