|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It is a stubby Uzi Submachine gun with an all gunmetal grey color. It has two hand holds and a non-extended magazine as well as iron sights with no function currently.
It has low damage, high rate of fire, decent capacity, and high mobility.
- Try to fire in bursts, the weapon's accuracy DOES decrease when spam firing.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- This should be used for close engagements, due to the inaccuracy while firing.
- Engage the enemy from longer ranges.
- Circle around the enemy to avoid getting hit.
- The damage of the weapon won't post much threat on armored players. Avoid its users when having low health or armor.
- Area damage weapons can easily finish off its users.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
Have a weapon with a longer range to engage players from afar.
- It is based off the real-world Israeli Military Industries Uzi SMG. Image for reference is here.
- It is also one of the only 4 weapons that cannot be used in Arena.
- The others that are not included in survival are the Army Rifle, Sniper Rifle, and Double Barreled Shotgun (PG3D).
- It was used in the Deathmatch update but was removed along with Simple Machine Gun and can only be used in Deadly Games and Campaign.
- It is the first weapon received after defeating the boss in Campaign.
- There are two other variants to this weapon, known as the the Dual Uzi and the Social Uzi. The only difference between the regular Uzi-Uzi and the Dual/Social Uzi is lethality, plus the latter two can actually be used in normal battles.
- Its appearance was changed in the 10.6.0 update.
- This, the Pixel Gun and the Simple Shotgun were the first ever weapons to be introduced in Pixel Gun 3D.
- It used to have a very simple design in the early versions of Pixel Gun 3D, and when fired it used the same sound as the Pixel Gun.
- In Deadly Games, the Uzi-Uzi can be found as a pick-up.