|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Veteran is a Primary weapon introduced in the 13.1.0 update.
The weapon takes the appearance of a WWII-era light machine gun.
It has a wooden brown stock with a blue stripe around the end and a white star decal.
The main body of the weapon features a wooden pistol grip, a grey receiver, a light grey ammo magazine loaded on top of the receiver, a grey barrel with a front iron sight and muzzle, and a folded bipod.
It has high damage, good fire rate, high capacity and slightly high weight.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- This can shred down an opponent's armor if used correctly. Circling, strafing, jumping whilst aiming for opponent's head for headshots will help you when engaged in a duel. This could also potentially last longer due to the fact that this has 80 ammo capacity.
- It is effective against mobile targets on the ground or low-flying targets.
- Despite having only an efficiency of 24, this weapon actually does a fairly high amount of damage, which is comparable to an efficiency of 28.
- Its upgrade is fairly affordable, taking 5 gems per upgrade step.
- Its accuracy is low-medium, it's not recommended to use it on long range even when executing burst firing.
- Though it's suitable on close-medium range.
- Use the homing weapons such as Nanobots Rifle or Bee Swarm Spell.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges. This weapon lacks a scope, but skilled users could still hit you with this weapon due to its low recoil, so stay aware of it.
- Be aware that if users with these weapons are left alone or not dealt with very quickly, they can actually tear down your armor, or even get you to very low health.
- If you're lower level, then use the Love Spell to reduce this weapon's damage, then follow up with the Hellraiser, Marksman, or even the Eindringling.
- High fire rate weapons can also take these users out easily, such as the Automatic Peacemaker (PG3D) or the Secret Forces Rifle.
- Shotguns can also easily counter these weapons in close ranges.
- Area damage weapons (specifically the ones that has knockback) are good counters to its users, as those will disorient their aim while dealing high amounts of damage.
Five gems per upgrade step.
- Paradise Resort
- It is based on the Bren Mark 3 light machine gun.
- Like most weapons, the bipod is purely for cosmetic purposes, and cannot be used.
- Even though this weapon has a fire rate of 97 (300 rpm), it's actual fire rate is similar to the Brave Patriot, which has a fire rate of 95.
- It takes 20 seconds to deplete it ammo in fully upgraded form (50 if crafted fresh).