|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D map. If you are looking for the same map in Pixel Gun World, see Walking Fortresses (PGW).
Walking Fortresses is a Multiplayer Map added in the 10.2.0 update.
The map take place in a icy world. There are two large and small robotic walkers found in the area, walking across the flat land. Inside the walkers, it seem to have seats, jump pads, and an small, vacant space. There are also stairs inside the walkers leading to the upper section where the other walker is seen from the section. The teams spawn in their specified walkers. Falling off the walkers kills a player instantly.
- Use the jumping pads to make it to the other fortress.
- In Flag Capture, it is a good and fast way to capture flags.
- Do not fall out of the map.
- Fiercely take out players that are inside one of the fortresses.
- The map is based off the Battle of Hoth from Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back. Evidenced by the AT-AT walkers and other smaller robotic walkers.