|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Warmaster is a Primary weapon introduced in the 15.2.0 update.
It is a reskin of the Mech Heavy Rifle.
The Warmaster is orange with a tint of red. On the cartridge, there are 2 red stripes and a skull somewhat resembling the kill streaks skull or the skull on the Dual Machine Guns. The handle is black with red arrows going down. At the front end, there is a blade under. It has red stripes with spikes on the bottom. At the top in the middle, there is another handle.
It deals mediocre damage, mediocre fire rate(for a machine gun), mediocre capacity, and mediocre mobility. It is a more well-rounded weapon.
- Use similarly to the Mech Heavy Rifle.
- Like the Laser Minigun, this weapon has very high spread, so don’t try using it as a counter to longer range primaries like Secret Forces Rifle or Royal Fighter.
- This weapon works best at semi-short to medium range, as the spread won’t affect the weapon’s accuracy too much.
- Try to fire in short, controlled bursts to reduce spread.
- Do not stand still. You will be sniped and you will not be able to freeze effectively back.
- Have a longer range Sniper such as the Anti-Champion Rifle, Inventor’s Rifle, or Neutralizer. You can also use a scoped Primary such as Laser Assistant or Royal Fighter to outrange them as well.
- The user will be ineffective at range as you easily pick them off.
- Try ambushing the user from above or behind using a powerful oneshot weapon such as Circus Cannon or use a close quarters weapon such as Ghost Lantern.
- Avoid the user's shots by jumping around them. The 70 mobility will be harmful to that player as you can pick them off with a 1 shot weapon.
- In terms of gameplay, this weapon won't really provide any gameplay that is very different from the Mech Heavy Rifle. At the hands of a highly skilled player, this weapon can be very deadly and would prove to be a very effective weapon where the only proper counters being just the hard counters to any weapon of this type: Long ranged or massively high DPS weapons.
- It is one of the Clan rare weapons out of the Neon Fighter, Leader's Sword, Flag Keeper, and Blighter.
- It is also the only other rare primary Clan weapon, the other being the Veteran.
- It was added with the Neon Fighter, Paintball Rifle (15.2.0), Blighter, and Combat Slinger.
- It is one of four weapons to feature a bayonet, the others being Combat Rifle, Mech Heavy Rifle, and Wyvern.