|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Warrior Axe is a Melee weapon. It is the first form of the Warrior Axe.
It is a genuine metal axe, with a gray axe-head and a wooden grip.
It has a pretty good attack and mobility stats making it good for a quick kill. However, it attacks pretty slow, so be cautious.
- Use this weapon to finish off your enemies after you shoot them with a highly powerful weapon.
- Use the weapon to pick off weakened targets.
- Try to stay out of the weapon's range while shooting at them at the same time.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
Equip a weapon that includes at least a medium or higher range.
- It is based off of an axe or hatchet.
- In an older version of Pixel Gun 3D, it was previously called 'Steel Axe'.
- In the 11.2.0 update, it received the "Bleeding" trait for its last form, while not including its previous forms.