|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Warrior Axe Up1 is a weapon that can be found in the Melee section of the Armory. It is also the first upgrade of the Warrior Axe.
It is a standard hatchet with a red ruby blade.
It has okay damage, an okay attack speed, and good mobility. However, it is best suitable for levels under 17.
- Try ambushing enemies for effective attacks at melee range.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Go for the weakened players for quicker kill registering.
- Don't stop strafing while attempting to get a kill.
- Stay away from the enemy and strafe and kill.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- It looks much like the Fire Axe from the game Team Fortress 2.
- The Warrior Axe Up1 used to be golden until there was copyright strikes from Mojang, making it ruby now.
- In the Coliseum map in Arena, one of the statues are carrying a double bladed ruby axe, similar to this one.
- In previous updates, this weapon was named Ruby Axe.