|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
It has a gold and light grey body with a small water container at the back of it surrounded by a gold ring, a gold and light grey handle, a gold meter showing the pressure of the water, three gold rings surrounding part of the muzzle, a bronze muzzle, and a black aiming tip.
It has normal damage, a high rate of fire, average capacity, and good mobility.
- Aim near the feet to maximize the area damage
- Use this weapon up close, as the droplets are slow moving projectiles.
- Avoid getting hit by strafing around the enemy
- Use a weapon with a higher rate of fire.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
Have a weapon with longer range, in case of an engagement between a sniper.
- It was one of the 4 new weapons added in the 9.1.0 update
- Even though it might shoot slower than the water rifle, it kills faster.
- Unfortunately, defying its appearance, it does not have a scope.
- In the 10.0.0 update, it received an extra upgrade.
- If you pay close attention, the pressure gauge on the middle-right side changes when shooting and reloading.
- In reality water guns deal no damage at all to any living thing, or anything in general. However, this may be due to the fact that this is a summer-themed weapon and having a fairly expensive weapon deal poor damage would not be appreciated by the community.
- This weapon, along with its upgrades, appear to be reskinned as a Plasma Releaser that still shoots the Water Pistol's water projectiles.
- For a short period there is a glitch that binary code appeared when this weapon was shot. See picture inset.
- This weapon was removed and replaced with the Acid Pistol