|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Water Pistol Up1 includes a blue/green handle, a light blue water canister with a green ring. It also features an awkward, green iron sight at the right of the gun. It also features a sliver barrel with 3 rings, a red muzzle with a black front sight and a green/red under barrel. It also features a gold water pressure gauge on the top of the weapon, similar to the Water Rifle (PG3D).
- Aim near the feet to maximize the area damage.
- Use this weapon up close, as the droplets are slow moving.
- Avoid getting hit by moving around the enemy.
- Use a weapon with a higher rate of fire.
A summer themed water pistol.
Have a weapon with longer range, in case of an engagement between a sniper.
- It was one of the 4 new weapons added in the 9.1.0 update
- Even though it might shoot slower than the Water Rifle, it kills faster.
- Unfortunately, defying its appearance, it does not have a scope.
- If you pay close attention, the pressure gauge changes when you are shooting and reloading..
- In the 10.0.0 update, it received an extra upgrade.
- It is the only summer themed weapon that isn't present in PGW.
- In reality water guns deal no damage at all to any living thing, or anything in general. However, this may be due to the fact that this is a summer-themed weapon and having a fairly expensive weapon deal poor damage would not be appreciated by the community.
- This weapon, along with its downgrade and upgrade, appear to be reskinned as a Plasma Releaser that still shoots the Water Pistol's water projectiles.