|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Water Pistol Up2 includes a blue/green handle, a light blue water canister with a green ring. It also features an awkward, green iron sight at the right of the gun. It also features a silver barrel with 3 rings, a red muzzle with a black front sight and a green/red under the barrel. It also has a small water pressure gauge at the top of the weapon, similar to the Water Rifle.
The Water Pistol Up2 has medium-high lethality, high rate of fire, medium capacity, and high mobility. It has tips and counters for its users.
- Use this weapon up to close, as the droplets are slow-moving projectiles.
- Avoid getting hit by moving around its user.
- Use a weapon with a higher rate of fire.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
None (Final upgrade)
A summer-themed water pistol.
Have a weapon with longer range, in case of an engagement between a sniper.
- It was an upgrade to the Water Pistol added in the 10.0.0 update.
- Even though it shoots slower than the Water Rifle, it kills faster.
- Unfortunately, defying its appearance, it does not have a scope.
- If you pay close attention, the pressure gauge on the middle-right side changes when shooting and reloading.
- In reality, water guns deal no damage at all to any living thing or anything in general. However, this may be due to the fact that this is a summer-themed weapon and having a fairly expensive weapon deal poor damage would not be appreciated by the community.
- This weapon, along with its downgrades, appears to be reskinned as a Plasma Releaser that still shoots the Water Pistol's water projectiles.
- There is now a re-skin of this weapon; the Acid Pistol.