|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Water Rifle is a Primary weapon introduced in the 9.1.0 update.
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Water Rifle (PGW).
The Water Rifle is very bulky in design, it has the same light blue receiver as the Water Pistol, but also features a black handle an orange/red frame around the gun. It also sports a clear water cartage, a long grey barrel with four red buttons on each side, a red muzzle, and the same, water gauge as in the Water Pistol.
- Just shoot the enemy, stay a medium long range.
- Aim at the floor, near the enemy to increase area damage.
- Bring out another gun that shoots faster.
- Avoid getting hit by maintaining a long distance from the enemy.
Always have another fast firing weapon.
- The Water Rifle is the second primary weapon to have a pistol counterpart, the first weapon was the Plasma Rifle. The counterpart of this is the water pistol, as the counterpart of the plasma rifle is the plasma pistol.
- Also, as stated, the two almost have the same characteristics.
- In real life, normal water won't be able to hurt a person, the only way it can hurt a person if the water is highly pressured as the gun discharges.
- It has an area damage ability as the water shot bursts when it splashes into the ground.
- On other players' screens, this looks like a fast-firing Balloon Cannon.