|This is a removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Water Rifle Up2 is very bulky in design, it has the same light blue receiver as the Water Pistol, but also features a black handle an orange/red frame around the gun. It also sports a clear water cartage, a long grey barrel with four red buttons on each side, a red muzzle, and the same, water gauge as in the Water Pistol.
- Just shoot the enemy, stay a medium long range.
- Aim at the floor near the enemy to increase area damage.
- Bring with you another gun that shoots faster.
- Avoid getting hit by maintaining a long distance from the user.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
N/A (Final Upgrade)
A summer themed water gun.
Always have another fast firing weapon.
- The Water Rifle is the second Primary weapon to have a pistol counterpart, the first weapon was the Plasma Rifle. The counterpart of this is the Water Pistol, as the counterpart of the Plasma Rifle is the Plasma Pistol.
- Also, as stated, the two almost have the same characteristics.
- In real life, normal water won't be able to hurt a person, the only way it can hurt a person if the water is highly pressured as the gun discharges.
- It has an area damage ability as the water shot bursts when it splashes into the ground.