|| This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!
The White House is a Multiplayer map introduced in the 12.2.0 update.
It is based off the real-world White House, with modifications in its interiors and exterior. It is also pixelated, like any other content in Pixel Gun 3D.
The White House is surrounded by buildings and skyscrapers, located in the background of the map, indicating the White House is located in a city.
- Since the map mainly consists of hallways and cramped rooms, it is good to bring close-ranged weapons with you.
- If you are fighting outside and found multiple players near each other, kill them with area damage weapons.
- It is an extra large map. If you are fighting from the exterior, pick off targets from long ranges.
- It is based on the real-world White House.
- This version of the White House contains multiple portraits of some former U.S presidents albeit pixelated. Those portraits include Washington, Lincoln, and Bush.
- The White House can also be used as a base. However, it is called the "Government House".
- In the 12.5.3 update, in the Map Selection, the letters of this map's name became lowercased, except its initials (White House White House).
- In the 12.5.0 update, the top of the white house no longer became accessible, because there are invisible barriers surrounding it.