|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Wizard Wand is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 2.0.0 update.
It has a long black and purple handle with a gray cross guard. Above that, there is a large box, with each side containing a purple eye, resembling a large wand.
When fired, it causes a purple smoke to appear in the area aimed at. Indicating area damage.
It has medium damage, medium capacity, an average rate of fire and normal mobility.
- Use this weapon to finish off weakened targets or deal normal damage against armored targets.
- It has a devastating splash damage, use it to wreak havoc on the enemy.
- The map's airspace can help you pick off targets as it gives you a better view of the field.
- You could use this weapon similar to the Dead Star, since they both have instant travel times, however, be careful in timing your shots.
- Try to use an area damage weapons to flush them out into open space, then kill them.
- Not just this weapons can be used to yank them out of cover but to distort the user's aim.
- Pick off the user from long ranges while still unnoticed.
- To counter the flying users. Use a weapon slowing down a target, making them very vulnerable to attacks.
- This strategy doesn't only apply to flying targets. It can be also applied to high-jumping ones, where they'll be stapled to the ground, therefore making their attacks futile and vulnerable to attacks.
- As it only has a medium capacity, make sure to pick up fallen ammo on the field to avoid the users replenishing their charges.
Have a sniper rifle along with this weapon, as to attack from a long range.
- It is formerly the 2nd version of the Wizard Wand, the third and final version being the Dark Mage Wand.
- As of 9.0.4, it does not shoot through walls, severely hindering it.
- Also as of 9.0.4, it now has an ammo capacity of 21 charges. Before the update, the player can shoot infinitely, thus shoot infinite bolts.
- It was previously called "Archimage Dragon Wand". It replaced its removed predecessor name.
- When it was removed, it looked like a Combat Knife from other players' views.
- As of 11.1.0, the wand can only be seen by as the Fireball Spell by other players.
- As of 12.1.1, it is now obtainable from the Event Chest
- Also as of 12.1.1, it was given two upgrades and now deals area damage.
- Easter Egg: If you activate the Stealth Bracelet while holding the Wizard Wand, it will show a purple orb in the center of the large box of the weapon
- This weapon is wielded by the Wizard Boss in the Castle level of the campaign.