|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Wizard Wand is a Heavy weapon.
It has a long black and purple handle with a gray cross guard. Above that, there is a large box, with each side containing a purple eye, resembling a large wand.
When fired, it causes a purple smoke to appear on the area aimed at. Indicating area damage.
It has medium damage, medium capacity, average rate of fire and normal mobility.
- Use this weapon to finish off weakened targets or deal normal damage against armored targets.
- It has a devastating splash damage, use it to wreak havoc on the enemy.
- The map's airspace can help you pick off targets as it gives you better view of the field.
- Try to use a area damage weapons to flush them out into open space, then kill them.
- Not just this weapons can be used to yank them out of cover but to distort the user's aim.
- Pick off the user from long ranges while still unnoticed.
- To counter the flying users. Use a weapon slowing down a target, making them very vulnerable for attacks.
- This strategy doesn't only apply to flying targets. It can be also applied on high-jumping ones, where they'll be stapled to the ground, therefore making their attacks futile and vulnerable for attacks.
- As it has only medium capacity, make sure to pickup fallen ammo on the field to avoid the users replenishing their charges.
- Dark Mage Wand, previously the final form of the weapon, costs 85 to upgrade. Now, it is independent and it costs 235.
- Wizard Wand Up1
- Wizard Wand Up2
Have a sniper rifle along with this weapon, as to attack from a long range.
- It is formerly the 2nd version of the Wizard Wand, the third and final version being the Dark Mage Wand.
- As of 9.0.4, it does not shoot through walls, severely hindering it.
- Also as of 9.0.4, it now has an ammo capacity of 21 charges. Before the update, the player can shoot indefinitely, thus shoot infinite bolts.
- It was previously called "Archimage Dragon Wand". It replaced its removed predecessor name.
- When it was removed, it looked as a Combat Knife from other players' views.
- As of 11.1.0, the wand can only be seen by as the Fireball Spell by other players.
- As of 12.1.1, it is now obtainable from the Event Chest
- Also as of 12.1.1, it was given two upgrades and now deals area damage.
- Easter Egg: If you activate the Stealth Bracelet while holding the Wizard Wand, it will show a purple orb in the center of the large box of the weapon