|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Yellow Peashooter is an uncommon Enemy introduced in the 11.0.0 update.
It looks pretty similar to other peashooters shape. However, it has 4 orange pads, 4 limbs, a yellow body, a gray neck, a yellow head and an orange mouth. It also has a greenish part on the bottom, giving it a mechanical look.
- As its head was the largest part of its body, aim for it while keeping a distance from it, where this tactic conserves ammo and gives off easy kills.
- The projectiles from this enemy have a travel time.
- For beginners, try to stay away from this monster to avoid taking any damage.
Like any other peashooters, it is a ranged enemy. Where it will shoot orange orb projectiles from a certain distance.
- By shape, it looks pretty similar to other peashooters like the Parallel Peashooter.
- All of the peashooters are based on the Peashooter.
- Although being grouped with the Five Nights at Freddy's monsters, this is actually not from FNAF.
- This may be one of the rarest monsters in the game.