|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Zeus Chain-Sword is a Melee weapon introduced in the 13.1.0 update.
It has a gold/dark blue pommel with a dark blue handle, and a golden curved hilt with a white and red gemstone attached to the hilt.
The blade is divided into different sections, of which all are dark blue with light blue edges, connected to a light blue whip.
When swung, the blade will act like a whip and each section of the blade will swing towards the crosshair of the user.
This weapon has a larger horizontal hitbox than most other point damaging Melee weapons, take advantage of this.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Flank your desired target to maximize this weapon's effect.
- Using weapons such as Storm Hammer and Electrosphere are great at keeping this weapon's wielder safely away from you.
- High hitbox weapons such as Soulstone as well as shotguns such as Undertaker or X-Mas Destroyer excel against this weapon at close range.
- You can try picking off the user at medium range as well using weapons such as Trapper or Special Agent.
Greek mythology-themed. Futuristic themes.
Carry a Sniper to deal with foes from range. Also be sure to carry a splash damaging Heavy weapon as well, or a Hedgehog.
- It is widely similar to the EagRiser from the 2016 - 2017 Japanese Toukatsu show "Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger."
- In an unknown update, this weapon receive a new attribute; chain damage.